A pampering massage feels good not only to mothers. Touch itself is a form of communication that can convey feelings, calm, and love, and even promotes the baby’s development.
Beneficial effects of baby massage:
- Stimulates immune system protection
- Reduces, eliminates stomachache
- Intensifies bone growth and weight gain in premature babies
- Improves respiratory, circulatory, and lymph systems, as well as general blood circulation.
- Develops and promotes parent-child bonding
The course consists of 5 sessions, where we teach the history of infant massage, the technique, massage movements and their effects.